Question about Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser Printer
I know this is and old post, but I came across this issue today and this post is the first that came up in my Google searches, and three was no good response. So I thought I would post an update.
[Sorry Zaheer, I know you were trying to be helpful, but your response was a little too vague and in the end, inaccurate]
1) Go to the printer's Web Connection by typing the IP address in a browser.
2) Make sure you are on the "System" tab (Blue) at the top
3) Click on the "Detail" link on the side menu
4) Click on the "Interface Info" sub link
* Notice that you do NOT log into the Admin portion of the Web Connection. That will only confuse you.
This will show various stats, one of which is the MAC Address of the machine.
It seems like this would be better placed in the Network tab under the admin interface, but here it is.
Hope this helps someone.
Posted on Nov 15, 2011
In "Admin Setting"
Posted on Jun 18, 2010
SOURCE: bizhub 350 error code
c3852 means low fuser(hot section) temp setting. hold down utility or stop key, then you should be abel to do trouble reset. if problem persist it would most likely be a lamp or a sensor, which will require a technician to come out.
Posted on Apr 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: