Question about Pramac GBW30P Encl Diesel Genset w/Perkins Eng
First, the reason for the diesel engine temperature is too high
1. There is too little water leakage or cooling water;
2. The fan belt is too loose; the fan blade angle is not installed correctly or the fan blade is damaged;
3. The pump is worn, leaking or its pumping capacity is reduced;
4. The internal combustion engine runs for a long time under low speed overload;
5. The thermostat fails (the main valve cannot be opened); the injection time is too late;
6.The water pipe is blocked; there is too much scale deposited in the water jacket, and the heat dissipation is poor.
1. First check if there is water leakage in the internal combustion engine and if the water tank is short of water, then check the tightness of the fan belt. If the fan belt is not loose, check whether the fan blade angle is installed correctly, the fan blade is damaged, and the pump wear and pump Water capacity.
2. Check whether the internal combustion engine is transported for a long time under low-speed overload. Whether the injection time (or ignition time) is too late, the outstanding characteristics of the injection time (or ignition time) of the internal combustion engine are: the exhaust sound is loud, and the exhaust gas is exhausted. Black smoke, the machine is running weak, and the power is obviously reduced.
3. Check if the internal combustion engine thermostat is malfunctioning. The characteristic of the thermostat loss is that the temperature of the cooling water inside the internal combustion engine is high, and the temperature of the water inside the radiator is low. At this time, the temperature can be taken out of the internal combustion engine, and then the engine is started. If the water temperature of the internal combustion engine is normal, it can be determined that the thermostat is ineffective. If the water tank pipe is partially blocked, the internal combustion engine water will rise too fast.
4. If the scale deposit in the radiator cooling water jacket is too much or the water distribution pipe does not have the function of water separation, the cylinder block is touched by hand and there is uneven heat and cold.
Posted on Jan 22, 2019
See if the water is circulating round the engine and alse try and flush the radiator and also be sure the termostat is working well because a bad termostat will stop the coolant from reaching the engine block.
Posted on Jun 04, 2011
Water level, good thermostat, good water pump, fan working? All things to check.
Sometimes an airlock will prevent water circulation
ALSO verify your temp gauge and sensor is working correctely. A failure of these may appear as high temp and even shut machine down if the sensor is bad.
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2014 | Haier HPF12XHM-LP Portable Air Conditioner...
Dec 22, 2013 | 2007 Yamaha YZF-R1
Nov 27, 2010 | Gigabyte GA-M55SLI-S4 Motherboard
Jul 05, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel Active Smart® E522BR...
Mar 15, 2010 | ASUS A7S266-VM/U2 Motherboard
Oct 27, 2008 | ASUS P4B-M (P4BM1400WOLTINY) Motherboard
Mar 04, 2014 | Pramac GBW30P Encl Diesel Genset w/Perkins...
356 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: