Question about 3Com Computers & Internet
HELP please when on f-book and trying to use instant chat dose not send message, computer says java script void tried going into active scripting >enabled ,status updates via scripts>disabled ,allow websites to prompt for info using scripted windows >disabled,scripting of java applets>enabled & allow scripting of microsoft web browser controll >enabled thanks so much
You don't need to download the JAVA script for your mobile.It is already Java/ECMA(J2ME)enabled phone.Im sure that there must be a setting for that in your phone.I'll see if there is an user manual available for your model.
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
SOURCE: Error showing "java scrip void"
I have read and understood your problem, and the following links containt the infor regarding your query, visit these links to resolve your problem.
Posted on May 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Open internet explorer
To enable scripting:
Click the "Tools" menu on your Internet Explorer toolbar and select "Internet Options."
Click the "Security" tab.
Click the Internet (globe) icon and click the "Custom Level" button.
Scroll down to "Scripting."
Enable the following:
* Active scripting
* Allow paste operations via script
* Scripting of Java applets are all enabled
Click the OK button at the bottom of the window.
1. On your keyboard, hold down the Windows key and press the R key. This opens the "Run" command.
2. Type in appwiz.cpl and click OK. This opens "Add or Remove Programs."
3. Select Java and then click the Uninstall button. There may be multiple installed versions, so be sure to remove all of them.
4. Next, download and install the latest version of Java Runtime Environment
5. To ensure the update is effective please Clear the Yahoo! Messenger Cache
6. Restart Messenger to determine if the issue is resolved.
Mar 08, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 25, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 09, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 21, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 13, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 05, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Sep 05, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Aug 31, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 26, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 12, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!