Code list for universal remote control-name brand is living solutions
This is what the manual says:
Prgoramming the remote using PowerScan:
1. Manually turn OFF the device you wish to program (TV, VCR, DVD)
2. Press and hold the apprpriate device key (TV, VCR, DVD) until the red LED illuminates. This indicates that the Remote is in Programming mode.
3. Press and release the power key. The LED flashes once and stays ON, indicating that the remote is in PowerScan mode.
4. Press either the CH+ or CH- key Button repeatedly until the device switches ON. The CH+ Button searches upward in the code list, while the CH- key searches downward. (So since I have a Toshiba tv, I elected to search upward to get to 'T' faster.
5. When the device turns on, press and release the OK Button to store the new code and exit. To exit without setting the code, press the GO BACK Button.
NOTE: If you press CH+ or CH- again after the device turns on, the device will not be programmed; you will need to repeat Steps 1-5 again.
6. Press and other operable key (VOL+/VOL-). If the device responds, no further programming is required. If not, repeat Steps 1-5.
Jun 08, 2008 |
Big Button TV Universal Remote