Question about One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
I suggest you try the code search feature for the remote. The steps are as follows:
1. turn on the tv.
2. on the remote, press "tv" once.
3. press and hold "set" until the LED blinks twice. Release "set"
4. Using the remote's keypad, type in the digits "9-9-1"
5. Aim the remote at the tv and slowly alternate between pressing "power" and "tv". Stop when the tv turns off.
6. to lock in the code, press and release "set". The LED should blink twice.
Your remote should now be programed to your tv.
To control other devices, use the same steps described above, but substitute in the other device where the instructions say "tv." Ex: If you want to control the vcr, press "vcr" instead of "tv" in steps 2 and 5.
I hope this helps, and good luck! Sincerely, Der Strom
Posted on Apr 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2017 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 14, 2015 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jun 03, 2014 | Toshiba E-Studio167 Copier
Aug 12, 2012 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
Jun 08, 2011 | Toshiba e-STUDIO166 Printer
Dec 28, 2010 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jun 07, 2009 | Toshiba SD-K510 DVD Player
Dec 06, 2008 | Directv RC23 Remote Control
Sep 10, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: