Problem : An error occurred while communicating
Afteryou install a print cartridge, the attention light begins to flash red.The printer will not print. One of the following messages may appear onthe control panel:
or the Printer stops Printing in the middle .
Cleaning the Still Rode on which the Cartridge Move, may solve your Problem
Check this Video - This may help you a Lot VIDEO
Check the following steps as well for connection steps .. and also the process of refilling the Ink to the Cartridge
* Color or Right Print Cartridge is not compatible
* Incorrect Print Cartridge(s)
* Print Cartridge Problem
* Incorrectly Installed Cartridge(s)
* Black or Color Cartridge(s) Failed
Tosolve the problems related to Cartridge Errors we can do the following4 steps. Which could help us to get the issue resolved
Step 1: Remove, inspect, and reseat the problem cartridge
Step 2: Clean the problem cartridge contacts
Step 3: Repeat reseating and cleaning steps
Step 4. CONTACT TO HP SUPPORT Step 1: Remove, inspect, and reseat the problem cartridge and Clean the problem cartridge contacts..a) Make sure the printer is on. Press the Power button if it is not lit. b) Open the printer cover, then wait until the print cartridge carriage is idle and silentc) Press down lightly on the end of the problem cartridge to release it.d) Slide the cartridge out and inspect it:
* Check the Copper electrical contacts (the Copper Part which touch the Connector inside)
* Clean it with the pirit or wet cotton)
* Check the Nozzles - Clean it with the worm wet cotton
* Wait for 2 to 5 min befour you connect them back
* Clean the contacts in the carriage, inside the product (Printer)
* Reinstall the cartridge.
* Reconnect the product to the electrical outlet.
* Close the product cover.
NOTE: you can also check the print cartridge label and make sure it iscompatible with your printer. Compatible print cartridges are listed inthe Printer Reference Guide supplied with your printer.
Note : If the cartridge is compatible, reinstall it in the printer:
* Cartridges marked with a triangle go into the left carriage slot.
* Cartridges marked with a square or pentagon go into the right carriage slot.
If issue not resolves Repeat repeating and cleaning steps
=================How do i refill my INK Cartridge ?
There are 2 distinct method
1) Black has a bladder
2) Color contains sponges - we need 3 sirenges with needle
to fill the Color cartridge with sponges - simply punch COLOR CARTRIDGE
1. If you see the Cartridge turn it round and locate the filler holes by removing the plastic top cover of the cartridge.
You may need to pry plastic top or hole cover off using a thin metal blade.
please make sure that you do not damage the sensors on the back of the cartridge whilst doing this.
2.Using the picture(on the cartridge which shows you the 3 differedcolored spots), fill syringe with the corresponding color ink.
3. Insert the syringe into the correct hole of the color being filled and push all the way down.
Notes : You will feel resistance as there is a sponge inside.
So Slowly inject approximately 8ml of ink
until you can just see the ink surface on the top of the sponge, any more and it is over-filled.
If this happens simply draw back on the syringe a little.
4. Rinse the syringe and needle thoroughly before proceeding then repeat the process for the other colors.
8. Re-attach the cover securely with adhesive tape and continue using the cartridge.BLACK CARTRIDGE
1. Fill the syringe with approximately 20ml of black ink.
2.Push the syringe all the way into the filling hole and SLOWLY injectall the ink into the cartridge or until the reservoir is full.
3. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as per printer instructions.
4. If necessary leave cartridge in printer for up to 24 hours. (This allows ink to flow to the print head).