Question about Samsung SGH-E720 Cellular Phone
I want to delete my recent recipients from my phone.
Turn on your cell phone.
· Go to the call log on your phone. This is may be under your "Tools" or "Settings" folders or it may have its own folder.
· Look for a selection on the screen for more options or to erase information. Click the corresponding buttons.
· Select which recent recipients you wish to delete from your cell phone's history. Select "Delete" or "Erase." You will probably be prompted to confirm your choice. Confirm the delete by hitting the appropriate button for "yes."
· Go to the following website and select your manufacturer and model of cell phone if you are still having trouble deleting recent recipients: http://www.recellular.com/recycling/data_eraser/default.asp.
· You will be able to read specific instructions for your particular phone.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2009 | Cell Phones
Sep 04, 2008 | Samsung SCH-a950 Cellular Phone
Jan 14, 2008 | Samsung SGH-E570 Cellular Phone
Oct 31, 2007 | Samsung SGH-D600 Cellular Phone
642 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: