1) Press "Mode" button until Time is displayed. 2) Press and hold "Lap/RST" button until seconds display starts flashing. 3) Press "ST./STOP" button to change selected entry. 4) Press "Mode" button to change from seconds>minutes>hours>date>month>day of the week>time format>date format 5) Press "Lap/RST" once you are done to set the time.
To set Alarm time:
1) Press "Mode" button until ALM is displayed.
2) Press and hold "Lap/RST" button until minutes display starts
3) Press "ST./STOP" button to change selected entry.
4) Press "Mode" button to change from minutes>hours (remember to cycle through for AM or PM 5) Press "Lap/RST" once you are done to set the alarm.
To toggle alarm sounds on and off:
1) Press "Mode" button until ALM is displayed 2) Press "ST./STOP" button to toggle alarm sounds on or off (shown on display) 3) If alarm sound is shown on display, alarm will go off every day at the selected time. To turn off alarm once the alarm sounds, simply press any button on the watch.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To change the alarm settings on the Aqualite Men's Analog/Digital Watch, press the bottom left "Mode" button until you find the "AL" word next to your alarm time. Then let go of that button. Then press the top right (Start/Stop) button one, two, three, or four times to select your options (alarm on, alarm and chime on, chime on, alarm and chime off)
I have an aqualite field ranger watch too. I lost the information but I found another notice for another watch and I was able to set the TIME as well as the alarm. I am not despairing as to one day set the date correctly! ;-)
The instructions I found are for "LIFELONG Chrono Alarm Sport watch" from Hanig & Company. The watch this particular instructions comes from has a rectangle LCD display that only takes the center of the dial, and only 3 buttons for the functions.
Aqualite has 4 buttons, but one of them is only for lighting the dial only, therefore if we use the 3 other buttons the same way they are described in this manual, it will work.
Aqualite has 4 buttons: 1) top right (we will call it S1 like this manual does) 2) bottom right (this will be S2) 3) bottom left (this will be S3)
As I said the number 4) (top left) is only for light and we will forget it since it is not needed to set our watch.
Setting the minutes, hour, date month and day: Press S3 3 times, or until the following are flashing in the display : TU and seconds Set the minute: press S2 once and advance by pressing S1 Set the hour: press S2 and advance by pressing S1 Choose from AM (A), PM (P) or military time (H) Set the date: Press S2 and advance by pressing S1 Set the month: Press S2 and advance by pressing S1 Set the day Press S2 and advance by pressing S1 Press S3 to bring you to the time display
Setting the chronograph: The chronograph feature will store and add to the last recorded time interval up to 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds in the time display. 1. Press S3 (flashing in the display: SU, FR, SA) 2. Press S1 to begin. Press S1 to stop. 3. press S3 to return to the time display.
Setting the lap time: The lap feature will record from 1/100th of a second up to 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. In the time display. 1. Press S3 (flashing in the display: SU, FR. SA) 2. Press S2 to clear setting 3. Press S1 to begin. Press S2 to stop. 4. Press S1 once and S2 twice to reset. 5. Press S3 to return to the time display.
Setting the alarm and snooze: The time alarm features with a convenient snooze function which will sound 5 minutes after the first alarm in the time display. 1. Press S3 twice for the alarm mode (hour will be flashing): advance by pressing S1 2. Press S2 once (minute will be flashing) 3. Press S3 to set alarm and return to time display 3. Press S1 to deactivate alarm 5. After 5 minutes, snooze alarm will ring. Pres S2 to deactivate. 6. Press S1 and S2 at the same time to deactivate the alarm at any time.
To test alarm In the time display 1. press S1 and S2 simultaneously for alarm test.
Hourly chime Your chrono alarm sport watch ha the option of an hourly chime in the time display. 1 Press S2 and then press S3 to activate hourly chime 2. Repeat process to deactivate
good after noon ! press the adjust button hold it up to 3 second when the digit is blinking thats time to set press the mode to select the digit that you want to change after that press the stert or reset button to change no digit ! thank you ! god bless !
if your watc is automatic or self winding,you need to use your watch at least 12hours a day,to set the time , wind the crown counter clock wise,until the crown lose then full the crown to set the time,after setting the time fush the crown then wind it clockwise to lock again! thank you !
for a watch face that has a day of week, date, and moon calendar: There are two click points on the set-pin. pull out 1 click to access date/moon calendar; spin clockwise to set the moon calendar. spin counterclockwise to set date.
pull out pin 2 clicks to set time, just like any other watch