Question about NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
NOTE: Display Dterm
A name with up to 16 characters can be entered to display the name on
other Dterm telephones when making a call.
• Press Speaker key, Receive dial tone.
• Dial the Name Assignment access code and receive special dial tone.
• Using the keypad, depress the key with the desired letter to display the
first letter on the key. The
display will indicate the
Subsequent depressions will
advance through the letters
on that key. The Dial Pad Key
TABLE can be used as a
guide to indicate the key and
the number of depressions required to display numbers, letters, spaces
• When the desired letter is displayed, depression of the Transfer key will
change the letter to a lower case letter (default is upper case). Depress
the Hold key to enter that letter and advance to the next entry.
• Repeat the previous two steps until the desired name is displayed and
Posted on Apr 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2018 | NEC Lands Phones
Oct 14, 2016 | NEC Lands Phones
Jul 10, 2014 | NEC Lands Phones
Dec 16, 2013 | NEC DSX 22 Corded Phone
Jul 22, 2010 | NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
Mar 18, 2010 | NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
Feb 13, 2009 | NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
May 21, 2007 | NEC Electra Elite 32D-1 Corded Phone
865 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!