Question about Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
1. completely unplug power cord from wall socket,
2. unplug power cord from printer
3. unplug printer cable completely from computer
4. unplug printer cable completely from printer.
5. let printer stay disconnected for approx 1 minute
1. reconnect the printer cable to the printer.
2. reconnect the printer cable to the computer
3. reconnect the power cord to the printer
4. reconnect the power cord to the wall socket
turn printer on
You may find that a connection has simply worked itself loose over time.
Posted on Mar 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2013 | Lexmark Impact S301 Wireless All-in-one...
hope this helps
Jul 28, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP560 CLR INKJET P/S/C/F FB WL...
Apr 23, 2012 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Mar 25, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 01, 2011 | Canon i950 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 06, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 29, 2011 | Lexmark X2550 All-In-One Printer
Jun 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: