Can't set time on aqualite watch-field ranger
I have an aqualite field ranger watch too. I lost the information but I found another notice for another watch and I was able to set the TIME as well as the alarm. I am not despairing as to one day set the date correctly! ;-)
The instructions I found are for "LIFELONG Chrono Alarm Sport watch" from Hanig & Company. The watch this particular instructions comes from has a rectangle LCD display that only takes the center of the dial, and only 3 buttons for the functions.
Aqualite has 4 buttons, but one of them is only for lighting the dial only, therefore if we use the 3 other buttons the same way they are described in this manual, it will work.
Aqualite has 4 buttons:
1) top right (we will call it S1 like this manual does)
2) bottom right (this will be S2)
3) bottom left (this will be S3)
As I said the number 4) (top left) is only for light and we will forget it since it is not needed to set our watch.
Setting the minutes, hour, date month and day:
Press S3 3 times, or until the following are flashing in the display : TU and seconds
Set the minute: press S2 once and advance by pressing S1
Set the hour: press S2 and advance by pressing S1
Choose from AM (A), PM (P) or military time (H)
Set the date: Press S2 and advance by pressing S1
Set the month: Press S2 and advance by pressing S1
Set the day Press S2 and advance by pressing S1
Press S3 to bring you to the time display
Setting the chronograph:
The chronograph feature will store and add to the last recorded time interval up to 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds in the time display.
1. Press S3 (flashing in the display: SU, FR, SA)
2. Press S1 to begin. Press S1 to stop.
3. press S3 to return to the time display.
Setting the lap time:
The lap feature will record from 1/100th of a second up to 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
In the time display.
1. Press S3 (flashing in the display: SU, FR. SA)
2. Press S2 to clear setting
3. Press S1 to begin. Press S2 to stop.
4. Press S1 once and S2 twice to reset.
5. Press S3 to return to the time display.
Setting the alarm and snooze:
The time alarm features with a convenient snooze function which will sound 5 minutes after the first alarm in the time display.
1. Press S3 twice for the alarm mode (hour will be flashing): advance by pressing S1
2. Press S2 once (minute will be flashing)
3. Press S3 to set alarm and return to time display
3. Press S1 to deactivate alarm
5. After 5 minutes, snooze alarm will ring. Pres S2 to deactivate.
6. Press S1 and S2 at the same time to deactivate the alarm at any time.
To test alarm
In the time display
1. press S1 and S2 simultaneously for alarm test.
Your chrono alarm sport watch ha the option of an hourly chime in the time display.
1 Press S2 and then press S3 to activate hourly chime
2. Repeat process to deactivate