Question about Activision Guitar Hero Wireless Les Paul Guitar for PlayStation 3
I cant install the les paul guitar the the ps3 and i dont have the instructions. what do i have to do to program it?
1. First of all, make sure the batteries are in the guitar.
2. With your PlayStation 3 console powered off, insert the wireless receiver into an available USB connector on the console.
3. Press and hold the PS button on the guitar to turn it on.
4. Turn on your PlayStation 3 console.
5. Press the connect button on the wireless receiver (not the guitar). The status light will flash, indicating that the receiver is searching for the controller.
6. Press the PS button on the guitar to establish a connection with the receiver. (You may have to wait for the receiver to stop flashing so fast. I think it flashes real fast at first, but then slows down.)
Also, make sure the guitar is assigned as control port #1.
I hope that helps.
Posted on Mar 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2017 | Gibson Music
Feb 17, 2012 | Activision Guitar Hero III: Legends of...
Oct 27, 2010 | Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar
Apr 21, 2010 | Activision Guitar Hero Wireless Les Paul...
Mar 24, 2010 | Activision Guitar Hero Wireless Les Paul...
Oct 07, 2009 | Activision Guitar Hero Wireless Les Paul...
Aug 01, 2009 | Activision Guitar Hero Wireless Les Paul...
Jun 07, 2009 | Activision Guitar Hero Wireless Les Paul...
2,575 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: