I have a Hotpoint Stove, circa 1990's(?). How do I set the clock? It has 3 buttons underneath the clock and another button to the right to set the timer. One button is for timer, one for stovetop preset and the other for oven preset (I think).
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Jason. Have you performed the following actions?
Electronic Timing Center (Analog Clock w/Digital Display)
Synchronizing the analog and digital clocks
1. Press the "timer" and "start time" buttons simultaneously.
2. Turn the set knob to move the hands on the analog clock to any time setting.
3. After five seconds the display will go blank. Press the timer button and using the set knob, set the digital time to the exact time on the analog clock. This will synchronize the two clocks. You can now set the time of day.
Setting the Time-of-Day The time-of-day must be set before any other program can be used. When your oven is first connected to the power in your home, the digital display will show 00:00. To program the time-of-day:
1. Push and hold the "timer" and "bake hours" button at the same time.
2. Turn the "Set" knob until correct time is displayed on the digital clock.
3. Release "timer" and "bake hours" button
The analog clock will automatically set after the digital time is set
In most cases. Simply press the appropriate button for the feature you want to access, and then use the "+" and "-" buttons to increase and decrease the number values. For example, to set the clock, press the "Clock" button, followed by the "Time/Temp" button; use the "+" and "-" buttons to set the clock to the desired time. When you are finished, press the "Start" button to save your setting. Use the same process to set the oven temperature and timer.
Check the oven to ensure that it is off and that the timer isn't running. The buttons used to set the clock are the same buttons that adjust the oven, and you may end up making unintended adjustments to the oven.
Press the "Clock" button to enter the clock setting mode. The LCD will show the current time set on the oven.
Use the "Set Temp/Time +" or "Set Temp/Time -" buttons to adjust the clock to the current time. Depending on your model of stove you may need to use the "Hour," "Min" or the "Temp/Hour" up and down arrow buttons to set the time.
Save the new clock setting by pressing the "Start" button. Depending on your stove model, you may need to press the "Clock" button a second time if the "Start" button does not work.
there might be three buttons under the clock One button is for timer, one for stovetop preset and the other for oven preset.Press the second button for setting the clock. awaiting your comments happy holidays and good luck
Try holding 2 buttons at a time and whilst doing so, press the button with time on it or clock face, or just keep trying different buttons until myou get the right combination, stick with it you will get it to go.