- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Press "SET/LIGHT" (top-left) button for 4 seconds.
2) Press "MODE" (bottom-left) button to reach blinking hour/minutes (~4 times press)
3) Change whatever you want (Hour/ minutes/ seconds/ date)
4) Press "SET/LIGHT" (top-left) again to set whatever you changed.
1. In normal time display, press and hold A to enter setting mode; chime will begin
2. Press C to increase setting value. Press D to decrease setting value.
3. Press B to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Setting sequence is chime, 12/24-hour time, hour, minute, second, year, month,
date, Auto EL.
5. Press A to save data and exit setting mode.
You can get a set of instructions from the Adidas web site. Type in "www.adidas.com/campaigns/watches_fw07/content/index.asp?" into your search engine and the page should be showing a menu on the left which includes "instruction manuals".
Click on this and a list of instruction diagrams appear, choose the one that is similar to yours. If you cannot find it there, follow the instruction at the top of the page.
First look for the set button then press it ,a long press and If it is
blinking that's the time you to select the hour ,the minutes,the
day/date,the alarms and the special features of your watch.The right
button the up and down or for scrolling.Try all of this so your time
hold right side buttons . time will flash set using top button, then use lower button to move through each aspect of menu. You use the top button to make changes then bottom to go to next option. Lower left button to exit
Hope it helps