- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
www.fixya.com > ... > Naxa Electronics > Naxa Electronics NX-667
...kd-s35 Press and hold SEL button. Press ^ button 3 times to display H (hour) turnvolume knob to change hour setting, press down 1 time to select M (minute) ...
Hopefully you have resolved this issue, but if you have any additional problems or questions, here is some help. Follow the directions below, and that remote will be programmed right away.
1. Hold down the Clear TV button until all lights at the top of the remote light up
2. Press the red TV POWER button
3. Press and release the up arrow on the remote about once a second until the tv turns off.
4. When it turns off, press the # (Pound) button
5. Try powering the tv on/off, and try the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over at step 1 again.
You neglected to post the Remote's Make and Model. However, most Univ. remotes allow you to "Scan" the TV codes one at a time. You would do this and watch for the TV to turn off. when it does, you have the code and can store it.