1) Every time I plug the Dolphin Touch (Nu) into my computer, it doesn't read it or even recognize it! It has worked before, and the USB cable works fine (the mp3 player charges when plugged into a wall adapter).
2) How do you reset it? Every time I have plugged it into the computer, it freezes on the hour glass screen and I cannot avoid this because there is no ''Remove Hardware'' option.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your rough on headphones. Get a pair with Strain relief ends that are protected and stay in place when twisted or roughed up. More expensive headsets take in consideration the treatment the phones will be given and usually build them accordingly.
I will advice you to try resetting your device but I do't think there is a reset hole on it. Before having your device checked at a support center try to make sure you have charged the battery for enough time then check the troubleshooting guide for this device at:
Did you get it on ebay? My player has the same issue... And it seems to me that the seller knew about it. I haven't found a solution yet, but will probably sent it straight to NU as there is a warranty.
It sounds like you might have a problem with the impeller or drive shaft, which are both common problems with these pool cleaners. Clean around your impeller and your wheels, axles, etc. If these do not cure your problem, it is probably an issue with your electrical system.