Remember you need to turn the camera on when transferring.
Try a different USB outlet
Try a different cable
Try a different computer.
If all fails please contact KODAK in order to arrange a repair or order a new cable. Remember your USB cable is covered under the same warranty as your camera, so remember your serial number when calling:
If you suspect it could be directly related to your software.
You need to follow the instructions:
- Uninstall Easy Share software:
- Select Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs.
For Windows XP operating systems, select Start > Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs.
- Select Kodak Easy Share software.
- Select Remove (or select Change, and then select Remove).
- Run the Clear utility:
- Visit the CLEAR Utility for Kodak Easy Share software Web page at www.kodak.com/go/clear
- Click the Download button, and then follow the on-screen prompts.
- After restarting your computer, visit the Kodak Easy Share software Web page at www.kodak.com/go/easysharesw and install the latest version of Easy Share software.