Unable to Detect the Jabra BT125 headset from any Bluetooth Device
I am unable to detect, let alone connect to, my Jabra BT125 headset using any bluetooth device.
I first used my phone which is a Nokia 6103 and carries BT v1.2, but couldnt connect the device. Thinking it might be because my phone is of a lower BT version than my headset, i tried connecting it to my Desktop using my USB BT Adapter which carries BT v2.0. But still, I have yet to see any device detect my headset. I have carefully gone through the user manual. charged the headset for 2 hrs and turned it on to be in 'discoverable' mode. The LED flashes once every 3 secs but I am unable to get any device to detect it.
Re: Unable to Detect the Jabra BT125 headset from any...
If you hold down the button, it will turn the light blue, keep holding it till you can connect it. It will come up as Jabra BT125, hit connect. Then it will ask for a password. The password is 0000. Then it will connect :)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Put the headset in pairing mode • Make sure the headset is off . • Press and hold the answer/end button until a solid blue light comes on.
2. Set your Bluetooth phone to ‘discover’ the Jabra BT125 Follow your phone’s instruction guide. This usually involves going to a ‘setup,’ ‘connect’ or ‘Bluetooth’ menu on your phone and selecting the option to ‘discover’ or ‘add’ a Bluetooth device.* (See example from a typical mobile phone in fig. 3).
3. Your phone will find the Jabra BT125 Your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’ on the phone and confirm with the passkey or PIN = 0000 (4 zeros). Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. In case of unsuccessful pairing, repeat steps 1 to 3.
This is one of the mistake commonly done by many people. First you need to pair. Let me walk you through. First, the headset has to be switched to pairing mode which is done by holding the on button for a while even after the headset is switched on. Then the bluetooth headset light will remain on. You switch on the phone bluetooth, search new device. Then select it and press the option for pairing. Read the instructions which come on the phone display and select accordingly. It will ask for passcode which is usually four zeros. Then it will get paired ask you whether to connect. You select connect and you are done.
Mine is a Blackjack II, but i did get it to connect. Hold the clear button down on the Jabra until it lights solid blue, keep holding it with one hand while you use the other hand to operate your Blackjack. I went to Settings, then Connections, then Bluetooth, then "Add new device". As long as my Jabra was lit solid blue, the phone found the headset. Then it will ask you for the pin code, which i found by accident (0000 - four zero's).
Turn on your BT125 by presiing button for 4-5 secs
in ur dopod go to settings>communication>blutooth
In the mode tab:check on > turn on bluetooth and >make device visible to others
Then go to devices tab: click on add new devices, your dopod will start searching nereby bluetooth devices...during this time press the button on your BT125 for about 2 secs, it will try to connect to dopod and a message will be displayed : "BT125 wants to connects......" say yes ...it will ask for the passkey enetr 0000 and there you go ...tada
I bought a Jabra Bluetooth headset, It worked fine with my phone(nokia). I lost my phone now. Now i want to use the same headset with my new phone (huawi), but i am unable to connect it to my new phone as the phone is already paired with my previous phone. So please help me with the issue and tell me is there any way i can disconnect the bluetooth headset from my previous phone??
try putting your phone into activate new device and than your tooth into discover mode, than your phone will ask you for password key and put in 0000 and press the o.k. button and pair it. it works most of the time. good luck. Thanks