Question about Sanyo Video Cameras
SOURCE: Sanyo DS25630 25" TV
you must have changed the mode while connecting play station.that might have disturb. any loose contact from outside only. in my opinion your tv might be ok.
Posted on Sep 14, 2007
I had an older model (1500) and I think I read in the manual that it will shutdown @ 3000 hrs. You have to replace the lamp itself, not just the bulb. The average price (depending on where you shop) is around $200 dollars or more for a replacement lamp.
I hope this helps. Please let me know!
Posted on Mar 14, 2008
TRANSFERRING RECORDED IMAGES AND VIDEOS FROM YOUR VPCT700 DIGITAL CAMERA TO YOUR COMPUTER
Connecting the Camera to Your Computer
1. Connect one end of the USB cable to the PC/AV terminal of the camera.
2. Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
3. Turn on your camera.
-The [USB] screen appears.
4. Select [PC] with the Up and Down Arrow buttons, and press the SET button.
5. From the Windows desktop, double click on “My Computer”.
6. Look for a new “Removable disk” icon. This “Removable disk” is actually the memory card in your camera. Typically, the camera will be assigned drive letter “E” or higher.
7. Double click on the removable disk and locate the DCIM folder.
8. Double click on the DCIM folder to open it to find more folders.
-Your recorded images and video clips will be inside these folders.
-Copy & Paste or Drag-N-Drop image and video files to a folder on your computer.
Mac users: Double-click the “untitled” or “unlabeled” disk drive icon on our desktop. iPhoto may automatically launch.
Downloading images and Video Files
When the camera is turned on and connected to your computer, it is considered to be a disk drive, just like a floppy disk or CD. You can download (transfer) images by copying them from the “Removable disk” (“untitled” or “unlabeled” disk on a Macintosh) to your computer hard drive.
Open the “removable disk” and subsequent folders by double clicking on them. Your images are inside these folder(s). Select the images that you want, and then choose “Copy” from the “Edit” menu. Open the destination location (folder) and choose “Paste” from the “Edit” menu. You may also drag and drop image files from the camera to a desired location.
Open the “untitled” disk icon, and the destination location on your hard disk. Drag and drop from the camera to the desired destination.
- Memory card users may prefer to use a memory card reader (highly Recommended).
- Video playback application is not included with the package. Make sure that video playback application has been installed in your computer.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2011 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-WH1 High Definition...
May 01, 2010 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-E2BL Flash Media Camcorder
Apr 03, 2010 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-E2BL Flash Media Camcorder
Nov 17, 2009 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-E1 Camcorder
Jul 30, 2009 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-T700 Digital Camera
Jul 03, 2009 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-S60 Digital Camera
Mar 02, 2009 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-HD1000 Flash Media...
Nov 17, 2006 | Sanyo Xacti DMX-C5 Digital Camera
Jun 04, 2015 | Sanyo Video Cameras
524 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: