The filename is "CameramateRTVDrivers.zip" containing the following files:
08/02/2004 02:29 AM 3,798 NUVAUD2.INF 08/02/2004 02:29 AM 27,872 nuvaud2.sys 08/02/2004 02:29 AM 73,216 NUVision.ax 08/02/2004 02:29 AM 2 NUVISION.CAT 08/02/2004 02:29 AM 77,824 NUVISION.DS 08/02/2004 02:29 AM 139,264 NUVTWAIN.DLL 08/02/2004 02:29 AM 7,767 NUVVID2.INF 08/02/2004 02:29 AM 151,808 nuvvid2.sys 08/02/2004 02:29 AM 81,920 NUVYUV.DLL
Downloading is free after viewing some ads.
On my WinXP SP3 computer, plug in the device, then select "Install from a list or specific location" and point to the directory where you uncompressed the "CameramateRTVDrivers.zip" file. This will install two items in your Device Manager:
Imaging Devices -> USB Video Device
Sound, video and game controllers -> USB Audio Device
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
all manifacture they have web site and part of their web site is support
you can go to zio web site look for support or driver and trubleshuting and look for your item and download the driver and in case of out of productaion line they have instructions that wher you can find the solution.
I can email you the driver. It came from Zio and has worked fine for me. But still, the process of geting the Cameramate to work is not an easy one. You can also contact tech support. Here is what they sent me:
From: "Techhelp4" <[email protected]>
Date: June 15, 2006 5:16:45 PM EDT
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: CameraMate Drivers and Software Link
1) Please download and install the attached drivers for the device you have.
2) Double click on the attached file and extract it to a folder on your computer. It is important that you know where you are extracting the files to so that you can access them later.
3) Now connect the device to the computer.
4) Right click on My Computer and then go to properties.
5) Go to the device manager tab, if you are running Windows 2000 or XP then click on the hardware tab and then choose device manager.
6) Here you will find the Cameramate video device with a yellow ! or ? next to it, the device will appear as a odd symbol such as a "b" with a pi symbol next to it.
7) Double click on that device and go to the driver tab.
8) Click on the update driver button. This will open the hardware update wizard.
9) Make sure you select "no, not at this time" when the wizard asks if you want to 'connect to the internet to search for software'.
10) Click Next. Now, choose 'install from a list or specific location'.
11) Click Next. Check 'search for the best drivers in these locations.
12) Uncheck 'search removable media'. Check 'include this location in the search'.
13) Now, browse to the folder to where you extracted the files to. Click next, and proceed with the installation.
14) To confirm just open device manager again and see if there are any more devices with yellow ! or? next to them. If there are then repeat the above process.
We have recently released and posted the latest version of the software on our website. You may download the latest version by clicking on the link below. IF YOU CHOOSE TO UPDATE YOUR SOFTWARE, DO NOT USE THE CD THAT CAME WITH YOUR PRODUCT. IT WILL NO LONGER WORK. Thank you. Either cut and paste to your browser or click on the link. http://www.smartdisk.com/Support/Downloads/Software/Zio/software/Software%20Updates/ProPix%20DVD%20V1.2_build8.zip
PPW-F543-8D28-F731-3446 for ProPix DVD
To unlock demo, please go to START, select ALL PROGRAMS, select PROPIX EVE/DVD, select UNLOCK DEMO
SmartDisk Tech Support
You will have to contact Zio's old website for a "program build upgrade". It's free & can be downloaded on top of your existing program. It should install all of the latest drivers & upgrades for that program. Zio is now defunct and is under the Pinnacle wing. Contact Pinnacle if all else fails. They will be glad to assist you or sell you one of their products - which might be a favorable solution.