- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To delete files directly from the Sansa player, follow these steps:
1. In playback mode, press the Submenu button.
2. Select Delete.
To delete music files using the computer, follow these steps:
1. Connect your Sansa to the computer.
2. Select Open device to view files using Windows Explorer on initial
3. Locate the folder where your files are stored.
NOTE: Music files are stored in the MUSIC folder. Voice recording files
are stored in RECORDING folders. Photos and Videos are stored at PHOTO
and VIDEOS folders, respectively.
4. Highlight and delete the desired files.
Hard w/o screen, here are the steps:
The Sansa Fuze has a built-in microphone allowing you to record your own voice, an
interview, or a speech.
To start voice recording, follow these steps:
1. Press the Home button to return to Main Menu.
2. Select Voice from the Main Menu.
3. Select Record Now.
4. To pause the recording, select Pause.
5. To stop the recording, select Stop.
6. Select Yes to save the recording.
7. Press the |<< button to return to the previous menu.