Question about Palm Treo 755p Smartphone
Hard Reset Palm Treo 755p or 700pPalmTreo 755p or 700p.
1. Disconnect the Treo from a charger or I locked my phone now the password is not working - 2_bing.gifimg data-src="/uploads/images/2_bing.gif" alt="2_bing.gif" class="h_mi" />.
2. Remove the battery cover and take out the battery.
3. Press and hold Power/Endwhile you insert the battery.
4. When the screen lights up with the logo appears, releasePower/End.
5. Press Up when the Erase all data? prompt appears.
6. Press Up to confirm the hard reset.
7. Go through the steps of setting up the device again by picking a language and calibrating the stylus.
Now your Treo 755p/700p is hard reset. you should have your info on a folder on your computer. hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 23, 2010
you should not lose phone numbers as they are on the sim and on google so do a master reset, Turn off phone hold home and left for 24 seconds and phone screen will show an exclamation triangle , open the key pad and press alt w Then turn G1 on again with the on button while holding the home button. It should come back on with the touch the adroid screen like new. Hope this helps it worked for me when I had same problem , Lost lots but numbers were safe and droid stuff easy and quick to re load up again
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2017 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Jun 20, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 20, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Aug 29, 2011 | Samsung Highlight Cell Phone
Jul 25, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 05, 2009 | Sprint NOKIA 7210/ 6100/2270/3585 W/On&Of...
Aug 17, 2008 | Nokia 5300 Grey Cellular Phone
Jul 15, 2008 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
196 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: