Question about Hotpoint RVM1435 Microwave Oven
It is much easier for two people to remove the microhood. If attempting alone, please move the range out so you can get under the micro to support the weight. If the range stays in place, protect the top from damage.
1. make a landing site to the side to protect the floor when putting the micro down after removal.
2. Disconnect the power cord in the cabinet above.
3. loosen the two screws in the bottom front corners of the cabinet above. When removed the front of the micro will drop, be ready for the weight. Busy times, tools in hands microwave coming down in front.
4. tilt the front down. pull the cord out of the upper cabinet.
5. with micro still tilted down in front, lift the back of the unit upward to free it from the wall plate.
6. remove the fasteners in the wall plate and remove.
Congrats, begin celebration.
Posted on Jan 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2016 | Danby Microwave Ovens
on Apr 04, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
May 07, 2014 | Hotpoint RVM1325WW Microwave Oven
Mar 02, 2011 | Hotpoint RVM1535MMSA Microwave Oven
Sep 30, 2009 | Maytag MMV4205 Microwave Oven
Jan 23, 2009 | Hotpoint JE740WY/GY Microwave Oven
Aug 27, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 01, 2008 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Aug 22, 2007 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
913 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!