Question about Precor 9.21 Treadmill
I have a PreCore 9.21S tread mill and a code 22 keeps showing up which won't let the treadmill go. What does this codde mean?
Error 22 - No Motor Pulses at Start Up
Error 22 indicates that the drive motor (running belt) has been instructed to start, by either
manual or program control, and the monitoring system has not received any response from the
speed sensing system indicating that the drive motor has started.
1. The treadmill utilizes an optical (infrared) speed sensor and the line of sight between the
speed sensor and the speed sensor target is obstructed.
2. Drive motor brushes are bad.
3. The speed sensor position relative to the speed sensor target is incorrect.
4. The speed sensor potentiometer adjustment is incorrect (when equipped).
5. The speed sensor is inoperative.
6. The lower PCA is bad.
7. The lower PCA to upper PCA interconnect cable is bad.
8. The upper PCA is bad
Posted on Feb 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2016 | Exercise & Fitness
Jul 15, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Dec 31, 2012 | Star trac ST Fitness 8921 Treadmill
Sep 10, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Aug 02, 2011 | Matrix MXT5 Treadmill
Apr 06, 2011 | Proform 325 Treadmill Walking Belt
Dec 26, 2010 | Bowflex Exercise & Fitness
Jan 12, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
Apr 20, 2014 | Precor 9.21 Treadmill
1,012 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: