I have a red light right next to my ground remote and power wire
Connecters and it comes on red and then turns off what's my problem
Ok, need more information, but I will tell you what I am assuming. I assume you are talking about an amplifier. Does it work after the light goes off? If not, It sounds like your amplifer is either going into protection, or that your amplifier is malfunctioning.
If your amplifer is going into protection, you need to check wiring. Most amplifiers go into protection if they sense an amperage anomoly (ie. fluctuating high and low, or overload). This would be a good thing because it's protecting your amp. But it's also frustrating, because now you have to find the problem. If your issue is wiring, I recommend starting from scratch. It's a pain, but will save you the frustration of checking every little thing and there a lot of things to do with the wiring. Always use a multimeter when checking for good ground placement. This tends to be a leading problem with amps shutting down. Also, inadequate guage wiring can also be an issue. Happy Hunting.