Re: I need remote code to unlock Samsung Blackjack...
I have the same issue, Can anyone help??? I need a remote code to unlock the mobile phone (cingular) i have the IMEI. It's for a blackjack II (i617) and desperately want to unlock it. (my phone w/t-mobile srv. is broken) IMEI 357246014347536 Please help. [email protected]
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hey you can get remote code easily ............... don't worry........ i too faced Similar Kind of problem ...... with my samsung phone........... and i got unlock code from this site ........ i think you can also get code easily from here ......Click Here.......
you need dto take the phone to a mobile service center or professional tech....they have to use special unlocking equipment to do that for you and as always their will be a small fee attached.
and also you can try www.mobile2mobile.net
It depends on how you've acquired the phone.
1. If you are an AT&T Wireless user and you have the phone on contract, AT&T is legally obligated to give you the unlock codes. Just call AT&T Wireless customer service at 1-800-888-7600 and say you want the unlock codes. Most of the time they can give it to you over the phone.
2. If you purchased the phone second hand, you're basically have to pay someone to unlock it. I'm haven't personally used these services, but they do work for the most part. I suggest two different methods:
a. Type in "unlock samsung blackjack" into Google. Pick your favorite provider.
b. Type in "unlock blackjack" into ebay, pick someone with a good reputation so you can feel more confident than a random website.
It should run you $15-$30.
Once you have the unlock code, most of the services will give you instructions, but it's pretty simple with the Blackjack. Just put in your new T-Mobile SIM and a box will tell you to enter the unlock code. Just enter the code at that point and you should be ready to go.
Hope that helps!