Question about Sony Network Walkman NW-E105
how long have you been using the player?
I think the problem is from the lens (laser).
The lens is very weak such that it cannot read data from the disc.
You need to clean the lens with a cleaner and if it does not work, then it means you have to change the lens completely.
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
Testimonial: "thank you very much."
1. Unhook your device from the pc by pulling out the USB cable.
2. Click the "Menu" button 1 time (found on the back of your NW-E105 player).
- This will show "Display"
3. Click the " '<< " button 7 times (the button to rewind track).
- This will show "Format"
4. Click the Play/Stop button 1 time.
- This will show "Format: N"
5. Click the " '<< " button again 1 time.
- This will show "Format: Y>
6. Click the Play/Stop button 1 time (wait for "really?" prompt), click it again.
Now your device is formatted and will play the files you add to it.
Posted on Aug 10, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2016 | Cell Phones
Dec 07, 2013 | Casio Celviano AP-620 88-Key Digital Piano...
Feb 07, 2011 | RCA M4208 MP3 Player
Nov 21, 2010 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Jun 19, 2009 | Coby MP-C7097 MP3 Player
567 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: