Exclaimation triangle red light is on - Electrolux CUU6174
The freezer - exclaimation triangle red light is lit and the temperature is not changing. The freezer has been thawed and has been witched on and off numerous times and the ducts have been cleaned. Is there a reason why the red light is showing?
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Exclaimation triangle red light is on - Electrolux...
Is your circulating fan working?
Sometimes they stick and need a shot of WD 40 and then work
it back and forth a little until it wants to take off again. Keep me informed
and PLEASE give a Thumbs Up for the effort. The Raz Shack
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Red light lit on freezer means that is not reaches operating temperature.
Most often the old freezer has three indicator lights.
- Green light : that it is brought to a power source and turned on - Red light : means that the temperature is above -18 degrees
- orange light : pressing the so-called SUPER-switch which means that the compressor is running continuously. The SUPER-button switch on a few hours before you begin deep-freeze foods. Freezing time depending on foods quantity (kg). With old freezer must be careful to turn off the switch S (orange light) when the red light goes out or when foods are frozen, otherwise after a few days may burn out the compressor. You should be following the instructions from user manual.
In new freezer managed by the electronics, this function has a predetermined maximum duration, in order to protect the compressor, and can have different marketing names like "shopping".....
Under normal operating conditions, the internal
temperature of the freezer will ensure the longterm
conservation of the stored food.
When such temperature rises above a certain
level (-12 °C), the appliance will trigger an
acoustic and light alarm. The light alarm is a
blink red light (Red Alarm Indicator Light), while
the acoustic alarm is an intermittent sound.
You can stop the acoustic alarm by pressing
the Acoustic Signal Stop Switch once.
When switching on the freezer for the first
time, the Red Alarm Indicator Light will
blink until the internal temperature has reached
a level required for the safe conservation of frozen
It's a temperature warning that the freezer is no longer at the correct temperature. Check all is clean and working, door seal intact etc. If short of gas, probably time to get a new one!!! Bet it won't last 18 years this time though!
cooling temperature of freezing is damaged and also damaged heater machine which keep in deep freeze but controller point keep in normal side,you must be repair that problem as soon as possible otherwise full freezing system get damaged.