- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had F63 on Bosch washing machine (Maxx 7).
I waited 5 days for a repairman and all he did was reset the washing machine processor, like this:
1. Turn the program knob to 6 o'clock
2. Hold the RPM button
3. While the RPM button is held, turn the program knob 1 click clockwise (to Rinse)
4. Release the RPM button.
This is similar to F21 which also happened to my machine.
Apparently both errors are related to power surge/power cut.
i had this problem,no drain or spin,opened the flap at bottom right hand corner and pulled out small hose to drain machine opened circular filter cover (some water may come out) and found a 5p and 1p blocking filter after removing ,machine worked fine.
hope this helps
I had the same problem- machiine not spinning and a few days later not turning at all. Display would go from 11min to 1min.
I did 2 things - 1) changed the brushes on the motor- cost £7.50 .
2) whilst working under the machine disconnected pipe from drum to pump and emptied it- found 2 coins in the bellows.