Question about Canon CanoScan 4200F Flatbed Scanner
Couple of things to check..
1. make sure your operating system is higher than windows 98 or make sure you install usb 2.0 drivers.
2. you can check this by going to device manager and make sure you have the 'enhanced usb' installed.
3. If you don't then there's your problem.
4. check to make sure you have downloaded the latest drivers
5. Try lowering the resolution of your scans. If you are just doing black/white scanning then choose that option and not hiqaulity full color scans.
Posted on Feb 05, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2012 | Canon CanoScan 4200F Flatbed Scanner
Feb 21, 2011 | Canon CanoScan 4200F Flatbed Scanner
Oct 07, 2010 | Canon CanoScan 4200F Flatbed Scanner
Dec 21, 2009 | Canon CanoScan 4200F Flatbed Scanner
Dec 25, 2008 | Canon CanoScan 4200F Flatbed Scanner
Apr 19, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 31, 2007 | Canon CanoScan 4200F Flatbed Scanner
May 07, 2017 | Canon CanoScan 4200F Flatbed Scanner
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!