Question about Fujitsu ScanPartner fi-5120C Pass-Through Scanner
When I press scan it sounds like it is trying to grab the paper but it won't. Then the 'Paper jammed in the ADF. (Code: DS32002) sign comes up, but there is no paper jammed in the ADF. I keep opening and closing, turning it on and off and nothing is working.
My scanner is Fujitsu M4097D. I just have problem with ADF: Error Code DS32002: Paper jam in the ADF. Here is my solution: 1. Bend two white platin pieces down a little bit in order to "sensor" the paper scanned. This problem is occurred after I am scanning 50 thick pages. Until paper count 42, it is stopped with error code DS32002. Hope help anybody having this problem.
Posted on Sep 16, 2011
My scanner is the version fi-6770, we we had the same problem of jamming, to solve just open the ADF and noticed that the paper sensor, ie, the black hook that leads to the sheet was down, clogged with dust lifts the ADF paper sensor.
Posted on Mar 19, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2012 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 06, 2011 | Fujitsu fi-6130 Flatbed Scanner
If the printer is not working properly or to clear memory try this:
1. On the operator panel, press and hold the ON/OFF button for one second. (The display will go blank.) Note: It may be necessary to unplug the power cord if pressing the ON/OFF button does not shut off the printer.
2. Wait approximately ten seconds and then press the ON/OFF button again.
3. Wait until the device has completed its cycling process before submitting another job request.
Or Try This:
To clear error messages displayed on the LCD or if the printer is not functioning as expected, it may be necessary to simultaneously press Stop/Reset and ON/OFF buttons.
1. With the printer powered on, press and hold down the Stop/Reset button then press the ON/OFF button.
2. Once the printer is powered off, hold down Stop/Reset and then press ON/OFF.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Happy Holidays!
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Dec 23, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 30, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Jul 19, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-6130 Flatbed Scanner
May 24, 2010 | Quartet gbc Shredmaster 6550X...
Apr 24, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-4120C Path-Through Scanner
Mar 26, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2430 DL Laser...
10,393 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: