Question about Bunn VPR Coffee Maker
You may not have enough water in the tank.
Follow these steps
1. With the coffee pot unplugged, fill your resevoir/tank until water begins pouring out of your sprayhead and brew basket.
2. Wait for the water to finish dripping then plug in your Bunn.
3. Let your Bunn warm up for at least 8 minutes.
4. Run a test cycle with clean water, remembering to use the water pitcher provided for this purpose, while leaving your empty pot on the burner beneath the brew basket.
5. If your cycle completed, and your coffee pot is filled to the desired level you are ready to make coffee.
Remember that these Bunn models have no water filter installed, so, the cleaner the water the better tasting the coffee.
Posted on Mar 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2016 | DeLonghi Magnifica Coffee Makers &...
Mar 12, 2014 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Sep 17, 2013 | Conair DCC-3000 - Cuisinart Coffee on...
Feb 15, 2013 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Jan 09, 2013 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
Jun 22, 2011 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Here is a tip that I wrote that will give you some things to try that will help you get your Keurig coffee brewer working again.
Keurig Coffee Brewer not making a full cup of Coffee
Jan 02, 2011 | Keurig B70 Coffee Maker
Feb 22, 2010 | Gaggia Syncrony Compact Coffee...
383 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: