Question about Belkin N1 Wireless USB 2.0 Network Adapter (S6359026)
Ive just got a belkin n1 wireless adapter and was wondering can i use this to connect my laptop to my computer and transfer the internet to my laptop if so how do i set it up. please can you help
1. Connect your ISP modem to your PC and configure as Bridge mode.
2. Remove your ISP modem and connect your wireless router to your PC and configure as PPPOE mode. (refer http://www.wi-fiplanet.com/reviews/article.php/3645166 if any doubt on configuration)
3. Now connect your ISP modem to wireless router, The modem should connect to your WAN cable.
4. And Give the wireless router's IP in your laptop as Gateway (In TCPIP settings of your Laptop wireless adapter / or configure DHCP)
5. Now you can access internet on both systems.
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2009 | Belkin N1 Wireless USB 2.0 Network Adapter...
Jun 12, 2009 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
Apr 03, 2009 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
Jul 18, 2008 | Belkin N1 Wireless Adapter
Jan 07, 2008 | Belkin N1 Wireless USB 2.0 Network Adapter...
Sep 15, 2007 | Belkin N1 Wireless USB 2.0 Network Adapter...
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: