Question about Mitsubishi VS-55707 TV
There are 2 options-
Connect the coax cables in the following order.
1 From the wall to the input of the converter box.
2. From the output of the converter box to the input of the VCR.
3. From the VCR to the TV input.
Here is how you record with this option.
1. Tune the converter box to the channel you wish to record.
2. Turn the channel on the VCR to channel 3 or program the VCR to record channel 3 this will record whatever channel you have your converter box set to at the time of the recording.
Option 2- (will not work on satellite)
1. From the wall to a 2 way splitter (made for digital cable. General rule of thumb with digital cable is gold does not usually mean good.)
2. One output from the splitter to the converter box and the other to the input of the VCR.
3. Connect an Audio Video (RCA (yellow/red/white cable)) from the VCR to the TV input.
4. Select the appropriate input on the TV for the VCR.
Here is how you record with option-
Tune the VCR to the channel you wish to record and push the record button or program the timer to record the channel and time that you wish.
Note- with this option you will only be able to record channels that you would receive without the converter box. Also each time that you split the cable line you loose part of your incoming signal and depending on how you house is set up this option could affect the quality of your digital signals on the converter box.
Posted on Jan 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2011 | Sony SLV-SE820 VHS VCR
Feb 22, 2010 | Denon AVR588 Receiver
Sep 06, 2009 | Insignia Digital-to-Analog Converter for...
Jun 30, 2009 | Quasar VHQ400 VHS VCR
Mar 13, 2017 | HP Compaq Presario V5204nr Notebook
May 04, 2009 | GoVideo Go Video DVD/VCR Combo
Mar 14, 2009 | Insignia Digital-to-Analog Converter for...
Mar 10, 2009 | Mitsubishi HS-U560 VHS VCR
Nov 16, 2008 | Insignia Digital-to-Analog Converter for...
Feb 08, 2008 | RCA DRC8335
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: