Question about Canon CanoScan 3000ex Flatbed Scanner
When I scan an item, written of picture, the scanner scans the inage in reverse. The page is astho written from right to left and the letters are reversed.
The scanner does not scan in the reverse, your software is mirroring it. Check the software settings.
Posted on Feb 23, 2008
Hey there bigbhoney, I would use your photo editing software, to create a mirror image of the picture or document. Nero will do this as well as windows photo viewer. Your printer probably came with this type of software as well. Good Luck!
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2011 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
Jul 16, 2010 | HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
Dec 29, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | Lexmark X7350 All-In-One Printer
Jul 14, 2009 | HP ScanJet 8270 Flatbed Scanner
Apr 09, 2009 | Kodak i40 Path-Through Scanner
Feb 27, 2009 | Lexmark Pro X125 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 13, 2008 | Lexmark X1240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 30, 2008 | Kodak I260 Captiva IA-Express Path-Through...
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: