An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
An expert that has over 500 points.
Re: Music file not showing up.Unable to delete music.
Music file problem:
Your music might not be compatable with your MP3 player.
If you are using it with mac and windows.
like you used mac to put the music on but you try to use windows to delete the files.
Mac uses a diffrent file system to windows.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. First of all you have to select the icon for your CD by double clicking on it. This will open the window and show the list of files contained on it.
2. Select the files you wish to delete. If you want to delete more than one music file, hold down the "CTRL" button as you click on the files to highlight them.
3. Hit the "Delete" key. This will mark the space used by those files so the computer knows it can write over that area. Even though those music files no longer show up when looking at the disk, the data is actually still there until that part of the disk is re-written with new music or data.
BEST OF LUCK
Connect ur phone to ur PC in Data transfer mode. Make sure u can view hidden files in ur pc. Open E:\private\ where E: is ur memory card drive name Delete all the files in "private" folder.(u can copy and save all the files before deleting incase anything goes Disconnect ur phone and restart it. Open music library it will refresh itself automatically. Mines working fine now....
Your DB might be corrupt. Folow the delete procedure one more time:
Delete Music Files
1) Connect your Sansa to the computer.
2) Select Open device to view files using Windows Explorer on initial
3) Select the place where you want to delete music files from
4) Highlight and delete the music file/s or folder from My Computer\Sansa
e200\...\MUSIC folder. (You can also select from a variety of music
software programs to transfer/synchronize your files).
If that fails, go ahead and update the firmware - it will delete everything, and allow you to start over from scratch among other things.
I have had this problem for some time now and finally got through to tech support for Sansa and now have the solution:Worked for both 230 and 240.
Take out the battery in the Sansa player; Put on lock on back side of Sansa player; Connect Sansa to the computer, Once computer recognizes device cancel out of that media program; Go to my computer on desk top; Right click on recognized Sansa device; Click format; Click ok to delete files.