Question about Uniden Cordless Phone
My additional handset fo rmy ge 5.8 mhz cordless phone keeps saying searching. my main one works fine and the other handset is find, just the one says searching. cna anyone help?
My D-Link DPH-C160S keep searching some time it show's message VoIP Ready than goes back to searching...... I have connected this IP Phone after 13 days. Is anyone know's solution ?
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i have the D1660 series
I had the same problem, I removed the battery from the handset, placed it back then I remounted it on the base. it said welcome and after 2 to 3 mins, it started showing the signal icon on the left top corner of the display. I picked it up from the base, pressed talk button it started working. Good luck try it out, it would work.
Posted on Sep 17, 2011
SOURCE: ADDING HANDSET SAYS OUT OF RANGE
A search of Uniden support only said to call 1-800-297-1023 with handset registration issues. The rep picked up quickly and walked me through the reset procedure. Here it is step-by-step:
1. Remove battery
2. Hold down the * and # buttons and reinsert battery. You should hear a long beep. If not retry. (This is a bit awkward but hold the handset upside down and it's workable)
3. Screen will be blank. Immediately press the right soft menu button.
4. Screen will report that EEPROM is clearing and then state EEPROM Clear Ok
5. Remove battery (yes again)
6. Reinsert battery (this time there's no need to hold down any buttons)
7. Handset will reboot with Welcome screen and then state that phone must be registered (this is the status a handset should be in from the factory)
8. Place handset on base and it will register as normal
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Mar 22, 2008 | Radio Shack 433575 Cordless Phone
Jan 07, 2009 | GE 25922 Cordless Phone
Dec 17, 2017 | GE Telephone pr521w
Mar 26, 2008 | GE 28112 Trio Cordless Phone
Jan 20, 2008 | GE 28111EE2 Cordless Phone
Nov 14, 2007 | GE 28111 Cordless Phone
May 27, 2007 | GE 26938GE1 Cordless Phone
Apr 13, 2007 | GE 27957GE1 Phone
Oct 14, 2016 | Uniden Cordless Phone
3,640 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!