Question about Apex Digital AD-1110W DVD Player
I change the region code on my samsung dvd recorder now it is stuck on region 1, i was wondering how to i change it back or can i reset it?
Most of the DVDs available in India mostly use Region 2, Region 4 and Region 5 codes, all together in one DVD.
Education on region dvd codes:
If you want something on the cheaper side try a Philips DVP5982 Multi-Region DVD Player.
hope that helps!
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control
2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2011 | Sony DVP-FX750 Portable DVD Player
Jan 22, 2011 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jul 17, 2010 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 24, 2010 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Sep 11, 2009 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 27, 2018 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Sep 10, 2009 | Samsung DVDR120 DVD Recorder
Jun 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 16, 2009 | Samsung DVD-VR320 DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 08, 2007 | Samsung DVD-HR720 DVD Recorder
285 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!