I bought Imate Kjam unfortunatly in China and after that it is giving hell of a problem especially battery .The batteries i have tried 3 of them and always the Imate is giving me ony 2 hours of battry life .
i cannot be charging my Imate all the time.;It is very frsutarting.
Am i using a wrong battery or i am consuming lot of power in my Imate
Please give me solutions . i relaly like the imate - kjam it os very cute and useful but without battery what is the use.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you can get a free program for your phone, that enables you to use it as i wierless router. all you do is download and install it on your phone, and you ca send out wierless internet to not only your laptop, but any other wierless device as well.
There is no official i-mate upgrade for Windows Mobile 6. However, you can find ROMpacks for WM6 on the XDA forums (http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=356). be aware that these are not supported by the manufacturer and will void any warranty on the device. You also run the risk of making your device inoperable if you do not follow instructions crefully, or install a corrupted ROMpack.
take your imate kjam battery out, then get 3 aaa battery connect them like this
-//////+-////+-////+ connet a wire on the negtive side of the aaa batterys and a wire on the postive side. then connect the wire to the imate battery, you will see a red dot which postive and black dot which negtive and keep it connect for 30 sec and then put back the imate battery back (it should start)
To perform a hard reset
1. Press and hold the Comm Manager button and Voice Command
button on the device.
2. Keep the two buttons pressed, and at the same time, use the
stylus to lightly press and hold the RESET button.
power on ur computer click f8 key when computer starts it will show u some options .click start in safe mode.........it will work if not then boot computer with windows xp cd when it finish searching files u will see 3 options press R and then write "fixboot" and press enter if it ask u any password or any drive name then give it c: and press enter and user password if u created any .it will slove ur problem ...tell me it helped u or not .....
Here is how to hard-reset your MDA/Wizard using a key combo - courtesy of a smart T-Mobile tech support help desk guy who wrote a note about it as it's not in official help doc's:
1. Simultaneously hold down the Communication Manager and Voice Dial buttons and put the Soft Reset 'button' with the stylus tip - all at the same time.
2. You see a very scary looking black screen with white letters in System font reading something along the lines of ?Are You Sure? Press Send key to continue.?
3. When you push the 'Send' key, the Green pick-up the phone key process starts
4. Next you will see what made me smile like a kid - Formatting FAT partition and very briefly in matter of few seconds began normal first boot.