Question about SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
I've been trying to add photos to my SanDisk Sansa View and they dont show up. I've been using the sansa media converter to do it and it say's that the converting went by without a hitch but my pictures still dont show up on my sansa. help?
U may check it carefully and follow this guide:
The Sansa Media Converter (SMC) software is required to convert and transfer videos and photos (pictures) to your Sansa player as well as the memory card in your Sansa player.
NOTE: Only the Sansa e200v2, Fuze, and View allow viewing of video files from the memory card.
STEP 1 - Download and install Sansa Media Converter
The Sansa Media Converter application is available via the Sansa Firmware Updater.
STEP 2 - Convert and transfer your video or image files
NOTE: To see a list of supported image/video file formats, see Sansa Media Converter does not convert a file
1. Run the Sansa Media Converter.
2. Connect the Sansa player to the PC.
3. If a Portable Device windows appears, select Sansa Media Converter using Sansa Media Converter.
4. The Sansa player should appear on the left pane of the Sansa Media Converter console.ive been trying to add photos to my SanDisk Sansa - id101-2.gifg src="/uploads/images/id101-2.gif" alt="id101-2.gif" class="h_mi" />
5. Click Add Media to add vive been trying to add photos to my SanDisk Sansa - id101-3.gifto files to be converted and transferred.
(In the sample below we imported an image and a video file)
7. Depending on what Sansa player that's plugged in or if ive been trying to add photos to my SanDisk Sansa - id101-5.gifs present in the Sansa player, click on the Sansa player or the micrive been trying to add photos to my SanDisk Sansa - id101-9.gifn the left pane to select where to transfer the converted files. (in the sample below, we selected the microSD card)
8. Click Convert to covert the files.
9. Once the files are converted it's automatically transferred to the device or microSD.
10. Click OK when finished.
u can try doremisoft sansa video converter for mac that not only add photos, but also take images from your favorite videos, which easy to use and just a few clicks.
By the way, u can try doremisoft sansa video converter that not only add photos, but also take images from your favorite videos, whick easy to use in just a few clicks and additional amazing functions.
free download Doremisoft sansa video converter
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
May 19, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
Apr 21, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Feb 19, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Sep 27, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
May 08, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Aug 10, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Mar 31, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Aug 17, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Dec 06, 2017 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: