Question about Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
i have tried many times to solve this problen but in vain . Although i am a well-trained technician but ....no solution . i ant enter the bios .
please tell me how to settle this problem
PC halt indicating chassis intruded.press F1 to continue or del to enter setup,pl suggest
1. Try clearing the bios manually by shorting the jumpers (i think u what i mean).
2. Try recovery of the bios memory (if it supports)
3. Try reflashing the bios (get the latest bios updates from net)
4. disconnect the intrusion alarm device/switch
5. press F1 and continue to windows -> use the board vendor supplied tools to access the intrusion alarm log and clear it
have a nice day
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2014 | Elna Sewing Machines
Nov 17, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
May 02, 2017 | Toshiba Electronics - Others
Oct 02, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Mar 26, 2009 | ASUS M2N-MX Motherboard
Oct 12, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 25, 2008 | Apex Digital PF3230 32" TV
Jun 13, 2007 | Sony KV-32S26 32" TV
Apr 18, 2014 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!