I've had my mp3 player for 1 month. and it worked for 3 days then i had trouble with it. first when i would turn it on it would blink ilo, and the only way to turn it off was to take the battery out. now i can put in a brand new battery and it won't even turn on. and if it does it says ilo and turns off. plus my brother threw away my warranty and owner's manual. WHAT DO I DO?????
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
link your USB port between Computer and ILO player.
1.Click on START at lower left corner on you computer. choose "Explore"
2.look for ILO driver on start manu on left hand side. left click one on it. right hand click you will see the drop down options
3. Choose "Format" BESURE that you are going to format ILO NOT your hard drive. it will ask you again that you really want to format it. "yes"
4. copy new mp3 files to ILO. That will be finished. you can start playing it again.
Check the owners manual for limitations on the external memory. Sometimes the MP3 player has a limit on external memory. Lets say 2 GB. Also make sure the lock switch is disengaged. Also try to reformat the player.
1) Disconnect from computer, turn it off, hold in volume + button and reconnect it to your computer - continue holding volume + until the Found Hardware Wizard comes up. 2)
REFORMAT FOR WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER - Erases Everything: Connect your iLo player to the computer and open Windows Media Player. Click on the Sync tab. Pull down the drop down menu underneath the Sync tab by moving your cursor over the Sync tab and left clicking on the little black arrow underneath the Sync tab. Highlight "ILO 2GB" (wording may vary slightly), and then select "Format." - this should erase everything, and give you a fresh start.
it appears you,ve overloaded it with 1 song too many.
connect to a PC With USB Lead ( If Applicable )
open device usually F:/G:/H:/ open music folder, delete 2-3 songs and reboot.
if this fails, try a reformat on the unit.
check instruction manual prior to all suggestions.
Mike @ compurepair.