An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: None of our faxes are going out and we receive error...
Set the fax so you can hear dial tone... if no dial tone then check the fax line.... if fax line plugged in... plug it out of the fax and plug into a phone... if still no dial tone then change fax cable... if dial tone... then call your cell... if static... fax wont work call phone company... if you get a funny signal call phone company...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. The Transmission Speed of the MX860 may be too fast. Solution: on FAX Menu go to Settings>Device Settings>FAX Settings>Transmission Settings >"TX start speed" and change to 14400 or lower (14400 worked for me).
2. The recipient FAX machine may be receiving by a different number than the one you dial. This may occur if you dial a free-calling no. Solution: Go to Transmission Settings as above>"Check RX fax info" and turn it to OFF. This disables the mismatch issue.