Question about Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My paper feeds faster the right and ends up causing a paper jam every time I try using my printer. I have tried searching for blockages and used an "air" spray can to move minuscule paper pieces but this hasn't helped. I'm at my whit's end and school is about to begin again. I have even uninstalled the printer and downloaded a new driver from the lexmark website didn't help either.....eeek!!!! Please Please Please HELP :-$
If this printer uses rubber rollers to feed the paper through the printer, try using alcohol on a cotton ball to clean the rollers. That might help restore the 'grip' on the paper.
Hope this helps, and please rate my advice.
Posted on Feb 05, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2012 | Lexmark Interact S605 All-in-One Color...
Jul 14, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Leading cause of paper jams is debris/foreign objects
that accidentally fell into the paper feed area.
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 29, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX5000 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Jan 30, 2009 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 16, 2008 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 22, 2007 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
303 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!