Question about Asko 24 in. D3350 Dishwasher
Dishwasher showing code F9.
The pump is running properly, the drains are OK.
Is the pump stopped by a sensor or by timer?
Service manual says:
LED L1+L2/Fault code F7, Pumping out fault
(machines with pressure sensor)
Water not evacuated after 120 seconds’ pumping
out. Programme interrupted.
Check: Drain pump, hoses, installation of drain
hose, control unit and wiring.
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 20, 2011 | Bosch 24 in. SGS43C12 Classixx...
Aug 29, 2017 | Asko 24 in. D3350 Dishwasher
Welcome to FixYa
F4 error in
your Asko Dishwasher is a water fill fault and this indicates and over fill
fault. To check and solve this problem please follow these steps:
1. Disconnect the power to
2. Remove the lower access panels and check the tray under the dishwasher (you will probably find it is full of water)
3. Use a towel or a sponge to remove the water
4. There is a float that should stop the operation of the dishwasher and run the pump if water is in this tray. Check this pump to see if it is functional
5. Test the dishwasher
6. If there are no leaks from the dishwasher into the pan, check the drain hose under the sink
7. THE DRAIN HOSE MUST RUN UP TO THE TOP OF THE UNDERSIDE OF THE COUNTERTOP THEN DOWN TO THE DRAIN. (If the hose is not set up like this, water from the sink drain will flow into the dishwasher and overfill the tray
back to me if you have any other questions.
Jan 01, 2011 | Asko 24 in. D3350 Dishwasher
Nov 14, 2009 | Whirlpool GU2400XTP Built-in Dishwasher
Aug 05, 2009 | Asko Dishwashers
Aug 20, 2008 | Miele 24 in. G638 Plus Free-standing...
Jun 06, 2008 | Asko 24 in. D3350 Dishwasher
Jan 19, 2008 | Asko 24 in. D3350 Dishwasher
Jul 09, 2007 | Asko 24 in. D3350 Dishwasher
606 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!