Question about Macromedia Flash MX
please tel me how to do the costume animated cursor in flash MX, now i am student of flash... plz help me...
This is Raja. My email id is [email protected]
1. Create some moviclip that you want to use it as your cursor. Named it as MC1.
2. In the main time line create a new layer.
3. Insert a blank keyframe in the first frame of the new layer.
4. Press F9 on that blank key frame.
5. Add the following code in the Action Panel.
Mouse._x = MC1._x;
Mouse._y = MC1._y;
Posted on Feb 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2010 | Sony Ericsson W660i Mobile Phone
Feb 16, 2009 | Avanquest In-A-Flash Animation Suite Full...
Sep 18, 2007 | Macromedia Flash MX
Sep 01, 2007 | Macromedia Flash MX
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: