Question about Computers & Internet
I m Yogananda.I have connect to the internet through my mobile modem that is "Sagem my214X".But the problem is that its connection speed is very low of 33.3 kbps.So what can be the solution?
please guide me.
Hi, am having problem with my connection using my phone as my modem nokia3110c using proxy software, or can u recomend another software to use for my connection.
Posted on Jul 31, 2008
The connection speed depends upon the type of mobile and how much the service provider support your mobile,i think change your mobile for better result for these
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2011 | IBM Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
Jan 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Samsung PC Suite - Internet through mobile modem -Error 619 - Data Cable
Rectifying the error
1. Samsung USB modem driver (Download from Samsung ' Local Link)
2. Connect Your Samsung with a working Internet connection ( via )USB Cable
3. Samsung PC Studio or any other Samsung mobile drivers are not installed
1. Connect your Samsung Star 3G to your PC and install the modem drivers that you have downloaded.
2. Goto Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options
3. Select the Modems tab. You will see Samsung mobile modem listed.
4. Select it and click on Properties.
5. Goto the Advanced tab and put the following in the box for Extra Initialization Commands:
( or tye AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP', "apnname")
eg:- +cgdcont=1, "IP", "bsnlnet"
6. Hit OK and exit.
The next step is to create a dialler for your Samsung Star 3G mobile modem.
Error 619 solved
1. To create a dialler, Goto Control Panel>Network Connections
2. Hit Create a New Connection and proceed as follows (each sub-point is for each screen of the wizard):
2.1 Network Connection Type: Connect to the Internet
2.2 How do you want to connect to the Internet: Set up my connection manually
2.3 Select Connect using a dial-up modem
2.4 Select Modem-Samsung Mobile Modem
2.5 Type an ISP name according to your preference (could be anything)
2.6 Type*99# as the phone number ( or type *99*1*1# or *99***1# )
2.7 Leave Username, Password and Confirm Password fields blank
2.8 Hit Finish
That would complete the wizard and make a dial-up connection for you. Dial it and you will be connected to the Internet via your Samsung Star 3G phone modem without using Samsung PC Studio
Nov 08, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jun 01, 2010 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
Mar 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 05, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Apr 09, 2009 | Sagem my201X Cellular Phone
Nov 21, 2017 | Vodafone Mobile Connect (055270) Wireless...
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!