Question about Maytag PAV2300 Top Load Washer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2014 | Washing Machines
Sep 30, 2012 | Roper Washing Machines
Jun 14, 2011 | Whirlpool LSR7333 Top Load Washer
WASHER FILLS, BUT DOESN'T AGITATE AND/OR SPIN
1) Check the imbalance/lid switch FOR continuity. Check also the speed selector switch (if any), the water level and water temperature switches for proper operation .
NOTE: If any of the selector switches on the console are only partially pushed in, it may cause improper function.
2) Check for a broken or badly worn belt.
3) Check the motor rollers and tension springs for damage and the motor roller tracks for jamming. Any of these might cause the belt to be loose.
4) Check the appropriate timer circuits for continuity.
5) Remove the belts and see if the motor will start. If you hear the motor buzzing, but it doesn't start in either or both directions, test the capacitor (if any) and starting switch
If it does start with the load removed, turn the pump and transmission pulleys by hand, in both directions, to see which is locked up. If the pump is locked, If the transmission pulley is locked,. Note that the transmission pulley will normally be very stiff when turning it in the clockwise direction, as you look at the bottom of the washer.
Nov 14, 2010 | Maytag PAV2300 Top Load Washer
Sep 08, 2009 | Washing Machines
Sep 02, 2009 | Washing Machines
Aug 31, 2009 | Washing Machines
Aug 22, 2009 | Washing Machines
Aug 08, 2009 | Maytag Neptune FAV6800A Top Load Washer
Nov 27, 2006 | Frigidaire FEX831CS Top Load Stacked...
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: