Question about Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
I Have an iphone 3g. I purchased the correct video cables to be able to watch video on my tv. Where do i connect the cables to?
This may be too late...
I got it from the field manual.
Trap Switch Reset Procedure
G-4, G-5, G-6, G-7, G-8
• Replace media receiver, plasma panel cover, or tape down HDCP trap switch.
If the model in question has the TV Guide option, the TV Guide
option must be turned off before proceeding.
• Using the customer’s remote control enter “service mode” by pressing the
following key sequence:
1. Press the “display” button then release the “display” button.
2. Wait between 3 and 7 seconds
3. Press and release the “<”, “^”, “<”, “>”, and “power” buttons in sequence.
• Panel will now turn on in “service mode”.
4. Press “muting” button 3, 4 or 5 times depending on model you are working on.
Until the display shows the “initialize” page.
5. Press and hold the “display” button until the error indicator (red LED) on
either the panel or the media receiver goes out.
6. Exit service mode by pressing the “power” button on the remote.
I had to try it a couple of times before I got it to work. I.m not too sure how to turn off the tv guide mode. I just held it in for a couple of sec,s.
Posted on Jun 27, 2010
I have a Pioneer media center PRO-R06Uand its plasma display 1130HD, it had been working great since I bought it back in 2006, but noe it does not turn on, the media center has 2 lights on, stand by and rec timer an won't turn on; I have gone tru the troubleshooting guide, you know, unplug both units, plug it back, and so on, and I even called pioneer electronics usa, they told me both units need service from an authorized repair center, can you help me?
Posted on Jan 26, 2010
I happen to have a perfectly good media receiver as the result of a theft of my plasma. (little did the theif know this is the heart of the system)
I can let you have it for what the last one on eBay went for
Let me know if you are interested [email protected]
Posted on Feb 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: