Question about Samsung NV3 Digital Camera
My Samsung Digimax i6 camera is made to store and play mp3 files but I copy mp3 folders into a new folder created on my camera and then when i turn my camera on trying to play the song, it isn't there! The music I copy onto the camera is definatly in mp3 format but why isn't it there when i disconnect the camera from the computer?? My camera has MP3 , PMP & text but when I downloaded some MP3 songs from the computer ,the file on the digital camera says it's empty I downloaded some MP3 songs and video clips onto my camera on a SD memory card, but the file says it is empty i have followed the instruction from the manuel book.
To transfer MP3 files to Digimax i6:
- Turn off camera
- Plug USB cable to PC and camera
- Turn on camera
- On your COMPUTER screen, it will tell you select USB: Printer or Computer
- Select Computer using the arrow buttons
- Press MENU/OK
- On your COMPUTER screen, a window will pop out like
Removable Disk and it will be telling you a lot of options
- Select "Open to View Files"
- You should be seeing the DCIM folder as you select that option
- Right click on the white space where DCIM is located
- Select "New" and then "Folder"
- Rename the folder as MP3
- Open your documents containing the MP3 files that you want to transfer
to your camera
- Make sure that the format is MP3
- Select the files that you would like to transfer
- Right click on one of those and select copy
- Now, go to the MP3 folder that you've just created
- Open the MP3 folder
- Right click on the white space of the MP3 folder
- Select PASTE
- All MP3 files will be copied to your camera
Note: It depends on the file size of your MP3 if it could still
be accomodated inside your memory card
To safely unplug your camera:
- Look for the green arrow icon on the lower right corner
of your computer
- Right click on that and select "Safely Remove Hardware"
- Just select your memory card in there that is pertaining
to your camera and select stop
- Once, you've seen the message "You could now safely remove the camera",
then you could now turn off your camera and unplug it so as to prevent any problems
On your camera:
- Turn it on
- Press the M button
- Scroll to the right until you see MODE menu tab
- Use the down button to select Still/Movie/PMP
- Press MENU button (all will disappear)
- Press the M button
- Select Resume
- Make sure to be on MP3 mode
- Select the desired files and those will play
If it still does not work, call the Manufacturer.
Posted on Jan 21, 2008
IT WORKS !!! THANKS !!!
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!